So, I added more textures. I changed some of the textures just because it didn’t match the other colors I have. The hardest part of this project is most likely the texturing of every single item. Especially since there are hundreds of little-broken keys from the computer and with all the tiny details. I will definitely have a lot of fun texturing those. If I had a choice I would definitely move things like the posters further from each other. I would also remove and add things. I would add more pillows just because it’ll look nicer. I would remove all the keys on the ground and I would remove the unnecessary box and weight under the bed.